We provide a system to enable all golfers to self assess their pace of play and make a change
How It Works
How It Worked For Me
Why Choose COURSE RANGER® for your Club?
Course Ranger is an innovative, cost-effective and efficient system which helps solve the problems of slow play with minimal disruption to the golfer. It gives players and course staff the real-time information they need to solve problems before they arise.
- Cost Effective – Course Ranger gives you comprehensive Live Data Analytics on all rounds with the ability to customise your design and multiple pace of play settings giving you the information you need to ensure a reduction on round times, creating the opportunity for additional full price tee-off times.
- Efficiency of on course Staff – Course Ranger gives on course staff the real-time information they need to see exactly where issues are arising allowing them to step in and resolve a slow play issue before it becomes a serious problem
- Enhancing the golfer’s experience – CourseRanger gives the golfer an accurate indication to their pace allowing them to adjust their game accordingly with no disruption to their round and allowing them to concentrate on the enjoyment of their round.
The Course Ranger® system is customised to your course and par times.
With quick and easy installation the course is fitted with 18 of our solar powered on-course posts discreetly on the rough cut of each fairway.
Members are given a Course Ranger® Tag with their annual subscription, We can customise them to be your membership tags as well. Visitors can be given a Short Life Disposable Course Ranger®Tag when they check in.
The on-course posts determine what light signal is appropriate as the players approach.
The post then displays the appropriate light:
Green Light notification means...
- The pace of play is appropriate
Amber Light notification means...
- The player is beginning to fall behind and they need to increase their pace of play
Red Light notification means...
- Their pace of play is too slow and notification will be sent to course staff indicating this.
A negative light will only be shown if it is your group causing the problem- if you are being held up you will receive a green light.
This information is displayed on our online system in a clear and simple fashion allowing all necessary staff to see and react in the appropriate manner.
What is Required?
A Course subscription to Course Ranger.
On Course Signal Posts
Integrated Members and Visitors tags
If you have any queries on our product or would just like some more information please email us below and we will respond to you as soon as possible.